KNOP-Calcium Reactors - for stable aquarium conditions
KNOP Calcium Reactors increase the carbonate hardness in your aquarium and stabilize the pH value. Additionally, KNOP Calcium Reactors supply your tank water with calcium and a variety of important elements that are contained in the filling substrate Click here for reactor media.
KNOP KORALlith. This is important for the growth of stony corals, giant clams and corallin algae, but also for all soft corals that form calcarous sklerites in their tissue. All KNOP Calcium Reactors are completely equipped with pump, bubble counter and CO2 check valve. All models can be operated beside or under the aquarium and require low maintenance.
- Internal Pump, no tubes to cause a loss of flow
- Internal CO2 bubble counter
- Extremely small footprint, 7" base, 21" height
Additional filter after reactor passage reduces CO2 carryover
- High dKH value of outflow water
- Minimal CO2 carryover
CO2 deposit inside the reactor body
- Quick and easy adjustment of the CO2 supply
- Small CO2 consumption
- Small CO2 carry-over into tank
* Additional Handling charges apply due to weight/size.